Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning.
This Blog is intended to be the full truth about our lives. It will be graphic. Please show self care when reading it.
Do not proceed if you find Child sexual and physical abuse distressing.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I Hate Him!

Maurice Elliot, I hate him, I hate everything about him. and most of all I hate the people who cant see what he has done. Those who fall for his lies and deception. We will never be free because of them. When will we stand up against the those who pursue the abuse and destruction of out children. It is their lives we sacrifice, and our dignity, for those who refuse to protect a child, will themselves never be free. Have we lost our humanity, or did we never really have it to start with.
Scarlet children, lost in a sea of blood, never to be free, because of you and me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment