Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning.
This Blog is intended to be the full truth about our lives. It will be graphic. Please show self care when reading it.
Do not proceed if you find Child sexual and physical abuse distressing.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cuts Like A Knife

Will you cut me with a knife? Will you take away my pain? Will you fill me with such anger, that I will never be the same? I feel so much latent anger inside. So much directed at my parents. I hate them you know, for everything they did, for who they are, and how they live. I want to cut my arm open. A deep long gash across the inside of my forearm. I want to see the skin open up and see the tissue underneath. I want the blood to flow freely down my arm towards my wrist. It's warm Crimson flow trickling down dropping on the floor. I want people to see it, and be horrified and the sight. I want them to see what I feel inside. Just see me bleed, see my pain. See how hard it is. See how hard this life is to live. But you don't care, it all would be in vein. As it slowly trickles to the floor, you walk away seeing it no more, as if it never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment