Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning.
This Blog is intended to be the full truth about our lives. It will be graphic. Please show self care when reading it.
Do not proceed if you find Child sexual and physical abuse distressing.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

TW graphic

She is so small, he holds down her body, her legs he forces apart. She is naked and looking down at this man between her legs. He is licking her down there. She says to herself, "its dirty don't lick down there", but he keeps going. It makes her sick, she wants to vomit. She feels so sick and scared.Why does he touch her that way? What has she done? He keeps licking, it feels gross. So private. Don't touch me. So dirty. Why am I naked? I can see the bare skin of my belly. I want to get away, I want him to stop. Why wont he stop. His head is so close to me, it is almost on my stomach, get it away.I can feel his lips on me. He keeps licking me, it is going in deep. I want it to stop. He says I taste nice. I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment