Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning.
This Blog is intended to be the full truth about our lives. It will be graphic. Please show self care when reading it.
Do not proceed if you find Child sexual and physical abuse distressing.

Monday, January 2, 2017

Finding MIchael part 2

This christmas and New years have been hard of course. There has been a lot going on inside. One of the memories that has come forward has been of the time we were pregnant with Michael. Michaels father was involved in the group but now the same way we were. He was to choose someone to have sex with. For him, being in his teens, he didn't feel like being told to have sex with someone was a very bad thing. Probably because he was male he had choices and options we did not. It was forced, he had to do it but he didn't mind so much. For us, we had no choices. If you were chosen you did as you were told or suffered the consequences. Whilst we felt scared and traumatised by the experience, he helped to pull us through it, and made us feel more at ease. He was an old friend and that helped.
As we got to the last few months of the pregnancy, we were sent to a house, to stay there until we had had the baby. This was so that outsiders wouldn't see us so pregnant and that 'they' could keep an eye on us. I remember a Dr would come to check on us and do examinations. It was never a nice experience. There were other pregnant girls there too. They knew that Michaels father had dark skin. They used to tease me that I was going to have a brown baby. But I didn't care, I decided to be proud of it instead of feeling bad. It was my baby and I was going to love it no matter what, and I did when it came, its heart so small. I loved him from the beginning, he was my life. but they took him and said he wasn't mine. In my mind I knew he was and still is. I want my baby, my little brown baby, I loved so much, to hold him so close, and kiss his forehead like I did before. He was beautiful and I am his mum.
I was forced to leave that house, but he stayed, They called him Michael. The last I saw of him he was a toddler. Beautiful brown skin, dark curly hair and a beautiful cheeky smile. I miss him deep within my being. I hope he is ok.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete