Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning.
This Blog is intended to be the full truth about our lives. It will be graphic. Please show self care when reading it.
Do not proceed if you find Child sexual and physical abuse distressing.

Monday, September 10, 2018

MK Ultra mind control

This article is thorough and true.  It is also triggering to read.  It has taken its several years to be able to read through it all. 

https://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/origins-and-techniques-of-monarch-mind-control/

I had a dream:
Mon 10 Sept, 3.30am, had a dream in which mum was talking to Annette  how she thought the MK Ultra programming had done the most damage to my brain.
Then we went to a hall with a big group of people, like a conference, to watch it being done to other children. I knew some of them there. I didn't know his name them but I did learn it later on. Alex, Denise's ex husband. He was in his late childhood early teens. I was about the same age.

Mum and Annette knew.

We are bloodliners, generations of involvement ... dad, his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment