Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning.
This Blog is intended to be the full truth about our lives. It will be graphic. Please show self care when reading it.
Do not proceed if you find Child sexual and physical abuse distressing.

Friday, January 23, 2015

See me!

I want to take the biggest knife and slam it into my arm, I want to feel it slide past the bone and hit the table below. I want to watch to blood running from the wound and dripping onto the floor. I want to know that I am hurting and see the pain. I want to know that everything I have gone through has been worth is somehow. Somehow. I want to scream and yell. I want to cut people who have hurt me.
I want to rip my skin off in big chunks. I want to never eat again because I don't deserve it, and I want to eat so much that I hurt and explode because I deserve that too. I want to slice my arms up so that they are dripping with blood, just so you can see me. I feel invisible. Useful and helpful but invisible. No one sees me.

No comments:

Post a Comment