Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning.
This Blog is intended to be the full truth about our lives. It will be graphic. Please show self care when reading it.
Do not proceed if you find Child sexual and physical abuse distressing.

Monday, January 26, 2015

My Immortal




My Immortal

I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears.
Your presence still lingers here, and it wont leave me alone.
These wounds wont seem to heal , this pain is just to real.
There is just to much that time cannot erase.
You still have,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, all of me!!!!

Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it's chased away all the sanity in me
These wounds wont seem to heal,
this pain is just to real.
There is just o much that time cannot erase.
You still have.....all of me!!

I tried to so hard to tell myself that your gone.
but though your still with me
I've been alone all along
you still have .................all of me!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment