Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning.
This Blog is intended to be the full truth about our lives. It will be graphic. Please show self care when reading it.
Do not proceed if you find Child sexual and physical abuse distressing.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Never enough.

The blood runs slow down my broken skin. 
From where it comes I do not care.
From where the pulse is strong, From the place I never feel clean. 
The pain is what is deserved.
I feel the crimson liquid with my finger. 
If only someone could see the pain inside.
The blood leaks out as a small release.
There's never enough,
I want more.
I want it to flow from everywhere within.
It does not scare me.
It brings relief.
A welcome calm.
A place of peace.
All seems right when I cut.
The blade, my flesh, so deep, it flows.
But day light brings the pangs of shame. 
Nowhere to hide.
No way to hide my pain.
Don't look at me now.
Don't see my shame.
Don't ask of me how it came.
Just leave me to my lonely world. 
You cannot help me,
I am afraid.
I'm not like you,
I'm different made.
Walk away and leave me now.
It's not your cause,
It's not your shame.
Just smile and nod and let me go.
I'm not your problem.
I am my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment