Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning.
This Blog is intended to be the full truth about our lives. It will be graphic. Please show self care when reading it.
Do not proceed if you find Child sexual and physical abuse distressing.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Mr White had said so!

I remember standing in the school yard,  I was only 5 years old.  The other children were playing.  But I couldn't.  I could barely move.  I was in shock. I felt so strange,  I didn't know what to do.  I hurt, a lot.  My vagina felt swollen and so sore.  That whole area felt swollen and sore.  It felt hard to walk.  I just stood still,  really not knowing what to do.  There were no tears,  I couldn't cry. What had happened to me, and why. All the other children seemed oblivious, playing and laughing.  I felt I was going to die. I remember I'd come from another part of the school, where the older kids were allowed.. 
What do I do, where do I go. The swelling and pain made me stand with my legs apart.  The world seemed a different place,  it was like time stood still. I must have made it back to class,  Mrs Edward's class I think.  It was a separate building from the others.  I dont remember the rest of the day.  I just remember feeling the shock and a lump in my throat like I wanted to cry but couldn't.  I couldn't let anyone know.  Mr White had said so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment